CCAN In Action
Health Technology Assessment
Uniting patient-oriented cancer groups from across
Canada to ensure one unified voice on patient issues.
Leveraging relationships to mobilize
multi-jurisdictional stakeholders to action.
Informed dialogue leading to
concrete action for all Canadians.
Embedding an informed patient and caregiver
perspective across the cancer control continuum.
Moving from dialogue to practice.
Working collaboratively in support of
Canadian patient advocacy groups.
Patient Voice Representative Reporting Form
Please fill out this form after each event where you represent the CCAN Patient Voice. If this is an ongoing placement (committee, etc), please fill out this form quarterly.
Please tell us about the host organization.
1. What is the mandate of the host organization?
2. What services, information or networks are provided by the host organization, which may be of interest to CCAN and its members?
3. Please share any news or recent activities of interest of the host organization.
Please tell us about the event(s) you participated in.
4. What was the main message garnered from this event?
5. Please provide a summary of your presentation/representation on behalf of CCAN at this event.
Any other information to share?
6. Tell us more about the host organization, the event itself, the other participants, or provide any other feedback.